Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Redeemed My Bloop Goodies Bag~

Still remember my previous post about the ifeel magazine February issue free gift for redemption? I head down to Bloop outlet at Sunway Pyramid and I was the 4th who managed to redeem for the goodies bag worth RM83.90~ Yeah.....

The bag contains 4 items which are :
  • Bloop LOVE Moisturizing LIPSTICK (RM28)
  • Bloop MINI Single Eyeshadow (RM18)
  • Bloop MINI BATH & BODY Oil (RM28)
  • Bloop Nail Polish (RM9)

I got Bloop mini bath & body oil in Musk Melon (There are 4 types for this products: Musk Melon, Strawberry, Grape and Grapefruit) but initially I was hoping to get the Grape flavored. Well, as you all know... I'm purple addict a.k.a Purplicious ^^

However, there is always an exception. I didn't hope for a purple mini single eyeshadow as I have plenty of this range. I welcome any colour but GREEN?? Hmmm.... it looks good, honest speaking. The problem is that I'm still a beginner in doing makeup, so green is always one of the colour that I would try to avoid. I guess this is the time to start practicing huh? 

The redemption period will end on 15th February but each venue is limited to 50 units only. For those who are interested, you may try out your luck by heading straight to the venue mentioned in my previous blog post. But I will advise you to call them to check availability before going. Save time save cost and less disappointment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.. *huggiez*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...