Saturday, July 2, 2011

Exchange Program: Tsubaki Shampoo

 
Bring the old/empty shampoo bottle (at least 220ml, any brand except Tsubaki) and exchange it with a brand new 220ml Tsubaki shampoo for free!

When?

Its happening TODAY (Saturday 2nd July) at selected Watsons outlets (Midvalley, Mahkota Parade,City Square JB). Redemption time: 12pm-2pm

<First come first serve basis> <One customer per redemption> <While stocks last>

Source: Tsubaki FB Page


Finding empty bottle from my recycle bin,




1 comment:

  1. Aww, I've missed this! Anyways, check out my newest post I have an award for you:)
    http://aimee0610my.blogspot.com/2011/07/butterfly-blog-award.html

    thanks for sharing this news by the way:)kisses**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.. *huggiez*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...